Do you enjoy strolls through beautiful parks and gardens, stunning architecture, fine dining and world-class beer? Look no further, join this Big 4 Firm in beautiful Brussels, one of the greenest and expat friendly capitals in Europe.
This Big Four firm continues to grow and is looking for an Audit Supervisor to join the Financial Services audit team. This firm believes in its people and are committed to their development. As a “Top Employer” in Belgium the firm is focused on creating a culture that encourages creativity, is inclusive, and offers clear career progression opportunities.
In this role you can expect to:
- Use your leadership skills to coach, train, motivate and develop junior staff
- Work directly with the Manager and Partner
- Be the main point of contact for clients and visit them on-site
- Strengthen your Business Development skills by identifying opportunities within you client base
- Develop a critical mindset and strengthen your commercial awareness
- Be relied upon for your knowledge of IFRS and International Standards of Auditing
- Understand and identify key audit risks and accountancy issues and develop solutions to solve them
- Use your exceptional planning and organization skills to handle rapid change and simultaneous demands
Advancing your career isn’t the only benefit of joining this firm. Here is some reason why you will love living in Brussels:
- Regarded as one of the greenest capitals in the Europe and you will be able to enjoy long walks through beautiful parks and weekend picnics
- Boasts excellent public transport, world-class healthcare, stunning architecture including the worlds oldest shopping mall, and of course has some of the best beer in the world
- Famous for its eating and drinking culture with many Michelin dinning options
- Nobody is a foreigner in Brussels as it has a dynamic and international atmosphere full of expatriates and diplomats from all over the world.
- Fancy getting away for the weekend? The Netherlands, France, Germany and Luxemburg are only a couple hours away by car or train.
There are so many reasons why Brussels is one of the best cities in Europe.
- Masters Degree in commercial engineering, sciences or economic sciences
- A specialization in Accountancy is an asset
- 3 or more years of external audit experience
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Knowledge of US GAAP and US GAAS an asset
- Have a commercial mindset and are a team player
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)