Are you ready to take your auditing career to the next level in the dynamic financial landscape of the Netherlands? Join our team as an Audit Supervisor and play a pivotal role in ensuring financial integrity and compliance within our organization!
The Netherlands offers several compelling reasons for individuals considering relocation, including economic opportunities, international business hib, cultural diversity, modern infrastructure, quality of life, transportation hub, safety and stability, to name a few.
Whilst living in this incredible country, you will have the opportunity to work for a Big Four firm actively contributing your experience and up-skilling with many training and development opportunities on offer!
The ideal profile
- Professional qualification CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA
- Experience working for a Big Four firm
- 4-5 years external audit experience
- Experience of working with large clients with EUR 50 million turnover
- International exposure is a bonus (can be secondment, recurrent group audit, US GAAP, UK GAAP, PCAOB)
- Excellent, Fluent, English language skills
- Work with a varied portfolio of large clients with turnovers of over EUR 100 Million
- Be involved in complex and challenging audits
- Get noticed for the work you do and experience excellent career progression
- Work closely with clients proving excellent service, value and innovation
- Further develop your career with this Big Four practice
- Excellent training and onboarding – you will be looked after every step of the way
- Flexible working, hybrid model (home and office working)
- Relatively low overtime and no weekend working
- Market leading remuneration package
- Sponsorship to work in the Netherlands
- Attractive relocation package
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)