This is your opportunity to join a world renown practice and truly capitalise the best of both worlds in the vibrant city of Sydney. Known for its yacht-studded harbour, superb beaches and the iconic Opera House with its towering sail structure. This city is packed full thriving city parks, exciting cultural events, bars, buzzing beachside cafes, markets and art exhibitions.
As Audit Senior you’ll play a leading and influential role. You will have the opportunity to work on a remarkable portfolio and engage directly with clients assisting in the planning and execution of audits on a senior level. Take part in a wider practice and gain an opportunity to learn form the best of the best.
- Sydney is very well-connected. You’ll find buses, trains and ferries that will take you through the city, and to mountain getaways, the countryside and beyond.
- Work with an impressive portfolio of clients
- Be part of the audit from planning to completion
- Catch a ferry to Manly Beach for a leisurely stroll around its beach-side cafes
- Benefit from industry leading training
- Work for a leading Top 10 firm
- Work closely with Senior Managers and report to Partners and learn from the best
- Enjoy an excellent work-life balance
- Sydney is home to a large and varied population
- Contribute to the development of new business relationships and business proposals through
- Enjoy working in a multicultural environment where all diversities are welcomed
The ideal candidate:
- CA/ACCA/CPA qualified or the equivalent
- 3 – 5 years external audit experience in practice
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS
- Confident and passionate engaging in business development.
- Experienced at developing, coaching and motivating a diverse team
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to exercise professional judgement objectively and independently
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)