Newly qualified and eager to make your mark in one of the fastest growing firms in the UK? Are you ready for more responsibility and a new challenge? Be on the forefront as Audit Senior, dealing directly with a remarkable portfolio of Corporate clients, based in the heart of the countryside.
You will join a thriving team as a key member, assisting in the planning and execution of audits on a senior level. Play a leading role by dealing directly with clients and developing junior team members.
Why this role?
- You will be responsible for the budgets and monitoring process.
- Guildford is the perfect balance between a rural and city lifestyle.
- Use your expertise to identify risk matters and on-point resolutions thereof
- Active engagement with a wide range of senior client staff
- The firm is one of the fastest growing firms in the UK
- Enjoy the space and community vibe that comes with living in a town in the countryside
- Enjoy working in a multicultural environment where all diversities are welcomed
- London is a short, 20-minute train ride away
- Contribute to the development of junior team members, in the office and externally
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- CA/ACCA/ACA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Currently or very recently working as a Senior Manager in External Audit services
- Corporate client experience
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS
- Knowledge of firm services, including anti-money laundering, regulation and compliance
- A team player who is also comfortable leading a team
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise and meet strict deadlines
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number MF13199 and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)