New Zealand is consistently in the top locations to live in the world. The breathtaking scenery, lovely people and cost of living are just a few of the reasons why.
New Zealand has consistently been among the best performing industrialized economies and provides a very high quality of life. It has long been popular among those who appreciate the great outdoors. The natural attractions range from beautiful coasts and beaches, to vast forests, deep blue lakes, active volcanoes, and majestic glaciers. Enjoying nature’s beauty would be a part of your everyday life in New Zealand. If you love mountain biking, outdoor team sports, water sports, game fishing, hill walking (tramping) or other adrenaline rush fun then this is for you!! Did I mention the vineyards?? Why this role?
- Work for one of New Zealand’s Top firms with excellent local and international presence
- Enjoy all the benefits of working in a location with a strong global economy that is in a constant state of growth
- Work with diverse client base across multiple sectors including Retail, Manufacturing, Health and more
- Benefit from industry leading training to ensure you achieve the best of your potential
- Have an excellent work/life balance
- Have an opportunity to have a fast-paced career progression
- Join a sociable, friendly and a close-knit team
- Earn a competitive salary and bonus package
- 3-5 years of external audit experience gained in a Big 4 Firm
- A professional accountancy qualification (ACCA/CA/CPA etc)
- A native English speaker or long-term experience gained working in the UK, USA, Canada, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV quoting (TGR12495) in the subject line.Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.Think Global recruitment (Agy)
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.