With all the attractions of a cosmopolitan city yet the heart of a small town, there is so much to love about life as a Wellingtonian. It’s not just the cosmopolitan nature of the city that is attractive. There are also sandy beaches, a fully working harbour, and the surrounding rolling green hills. Life is good in Wellington!
Build your career within a one of the biggest CA firms in the world. Join as a vital member of the team and assist in the planning and execution of all aspects of the audit. Have an amazing opportunity to work on a diverse portfolio of clients and be actively involved in business development and engaging new clients. Showcase your skills and expertise and develop and mentor junior team members whilst you enjoy an excellent work-life balance.
Why this role?
- Work closely with Senior Managers and report to Partners and learn from the best
- Wellington boasts an extremely friendly community
- You will be surrounded by a stunning scenery wherever you go
- Enjoy an excellent work-life balance
- Be part of the audit from planning to completion
- Experience an array of different attractions and adventures
- Benefit from industry leading training
- Contribute to the development of new business relationships and business proposals through high level sales and marketing activity
- For the foodies, these locations offer an excellent culinary scene – from trendy cafés and stylish restaurants to local roasteries and breweries
- Work with an impressive portfolio of clients
- This city offers plenty of opportunities and advantages for families with children – affordable housing, excellent healthcare, high quality education, etc
- Enjoy working in a multicultural environment where all diversities are welcomed
Qualification and experience:
- CA/ACCA/CPA qualified or the equivalent
- 3 – 5 years experience as an External Auditor
- Strong IFRS knowledge
- Innovative and passionate about working as part of a diverse team
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to exercise professional judgement objectively and independently
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)