If you are currently based in France, looking to return to France or have the right to work in France – this is for you!
An opportunity of a lifetime awaits!
Monaco is among the top destinations in Europe for the city’s charm, its glamour and tantalising beauty. Situated on the French Riviera, this country is surrounded by France on one side and touches the Mediterranean Sea on the other side – absolutely stunning!
This is an amazing opportunity for you to join this Globally recognised Accountancy firm, form part of a collaborative team where your ideas will get heard and enjoy a REAL work/life balance in fabulous Monaco!
- You will have an actual work/life balance – this is no myth!
- Your innovation and ideas will be welcomed
- Work for this international large accountancy practice
- Monaco is a safe and secure environment for residents and their families
- Enjoy a portfolio of international and local clients, full training will be provided
- This firm truly prioritise their people
- For the foodies, the cuisine of Monaco embraces the best of Europe
- Work closely with Partners in an open plan environment where you can be noticed and rewarded
- Enjoy a dynamic, ambitious, fun and exciting work environment
- Join a friendly, open and very sociable team
- Monaco hosts major sporting events , including F1, Grand Prix and the Monte Carlo Tennis Tournament
- Beautiful mountains with four ski resorts within two hours drive
- The firm has a social committee organising many great events
The ideal profile:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant/Bac + 3
- 3 – 5 years experience as Audit Senior in an Accounting firm
- Excellent working experience of IFRS/Monegasque standards
- Fluent in French required
- English language skills would be advantageous
- Based in/have the right to work in the South of France or Monaco
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)