Due to its medieval castles, churches, and historic 18th century architecture, Dublin, often known as the Emerald City, is sometimes described as its own living history museum. Dublin has always had a fairly cosmopolitan view and has visibly embraced variety and multiculturalism over the past three decades, making it the ideal location for anyone wishing to relocate their life! Along with its great social scene, which includes Michelin-starred restaurants, the legendary Temple Bar Pub, and the thriving nightlife on Grafton Street, Dublin is also known for. You may combine this with the natural beauty that extends beyond the city and is revealed in the form of coastal walks, quaint towns, breath-taking sea views, and majestic mountain backdrops, it’s the prefect place to relocate no matter what you enjoy!
In addition, as an Audit Senior, you will have the chance to work for a top-10 international accounting firm and manage a diverse portfolio of clients. Along with this, you have the chance to work for a company that can really make you feel like family, with tight-knit teams that provide a tonne of social activities. Add the possibility to advance swiftly within the company, and the opportunities are infinite!
- Work for a company ranked among the top 10 globally.
- Work on a client list in varied industries
- Family-like team that is closely bonded
- Excellent Possibilities for progression
- Dublin has a fantastic social scene, including restaurants, bars, pubs, and clubs.
- Excellent transportation options, including a nearby airport.
- Excellent access to the city’s greener side, including numerous seaside and mountain hikes.
- Pay that is competitive, and relocation assistance.
- Dublin is a city with a lot of diversity and culture, making it ideal for people considering moving abroad.
- Professionally qualified CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA
- 3+ years for an Audit Senior
- Fluent English skills (speaking, reading, and writing)
- Competency working with IFRS
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Ability to organise and skills within Project Management
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)