The UAE has rapidly become a highly sought after location for skilled professionals looking for fantastic career opportunities. The economy in the UAE has grown a great deal in the last few decades and this is only set to continue with some very exciting projects in the horizon such as the Expo 2020 in Dubai.
In the UAE, you will be living in a truly global hub with excellent access to travel the world, which also offers great networking opportunities. For those coming from colder locations, the year round sunshine offers a great change of lifestyle and you will be spoilt for choice in ways to spend your free time with a plethora of cultural sights, outdoor activities, impressive architecture, gourmet restaurants and buzzing bars and night clubs to enjoy.
For professionals who enjoy rapid career development, exposure to a fast-paced market and want a change of lifestyle then the UAE could be the ideal choice.
Why this role?
- Work for a Global Consultancy Firm that is well-known globally and is currently growing rapidly in the UAE
- Gain exposure to a fascinating and fast-paced market and work closely with prestigious, global clients
- Work across a diverse range of sectors including Oil and Gas, Construction and Real Estate all of which are prominent sectors in the UAE
- Excellent opportunity to further your market exposure as this role involves Business Development
- Benefit from industry leading training and career progression that is fast-paced and supported
- The team are very social holding regular events including sport teams, management retreats and team dinners
- Settle in quickly to a cultural diverse and welcoming team in a country well-known for its thriving expat community
- Earn a competitive tax-free salary and generous bonus – considered the one of the best in the region
- Fully CA Qualified – CA/CPA/ACCA or equivalent
- 7+ years of External Audit experience gained within a globally recognised CA Firm
- Existing experience at Senior Manager level
- Experience in IFRS
- Experience in working in either the UK or Ireland
- 30,000 AED monthly
- Generous bonus
- Health and Life Insurance
- Comprehensive relocation package including annual flights and initial accommodation
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting (TGRCHU12499) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancy and market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Check out the latest industry news and real case studies here.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)