Quite possibly one of the hippest capital cities in the world – Compact, creative, and heaving with culture. Wellington has been crowned the world’s most livable city for two years in a row – this is your opportunity to capitablize all this friendly city has to offer whilst developing your career in one of the biggest names in Audit.
If you are an innovative leader ready to make your mark within this leading firm whilst enjoying an excellent work-life balance in a lively city with a great mix of history and contemporary lifestyle – this is for you!
Join as a key member of a rapidly growing team as Audit Senior Manager. This is an outstanding opportunity for you to develop your Commercial Audit experience within a leading, global CA firm that truly priorities their people. Drive your own development with endless opportunities. You will work with a broad and diverse range of sizable clients, industries and complexity and also, lead and develop a victorious commercial audit team.
Why this role?
- Work for one of the world’s leading CA Firms
- Wellington has all the attractions of a cosmopolitan city yet the heart of a small town
- Build a career within a beautiful and friendly New Zealand city
- Work with key client across a range of sectors
- Love to shop? There are some really cool shops all over the city, from high-end boutiques to quirky and unique shops.
- Design the audit approach
- This firm has a proven track record for promoting on merit with no time frame blocks
- It’s not just the cosmopolitan nature of the city that is attractive – There are also sandy beaches, a fully working harbour, and the surrounding rolling green hills.
- Enjoy an excellent work-life balance
- Manage a significant portfolio of clients
- Getting around is easy with great public transport
- Lead audits for a range of leading New Zealand businesses
- Drive your own development with support of the company
- Benefit from industry leading training, including a set induction programme upon joining
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- CA/ACCA/ACA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent
- 5 – 8 years external audit experience
- Experienced at developing, leading and motivating a diverse team
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise and meet strict deadlines
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)