From rich history and iconic sightseeing spots to fun-filled days out to top restaurants & cafes, theatres, museums and music festivals to riding a giant Ferris wheel for breath-taking views over the River Thames and everything in between.
This is an outstanding opportunity for you to utilise your skills and experience gained with working with US based companies with one of the largest consultancy firms in the world.
Take part in this exciting time of innovation and expansion. Drive your own development with endless opportunities. Manage a significant portfolio of diverse and sizable clients, industries and complexity along with leading and developing a victorious and expanding audit team in Britain’s exciting capital.
Welcome to London!
- Enjoy this very dynamic role, within a friendly and welcoming environment.
- Work for a globally recognised firm with a strong international market presence
- Have an opportunity to travel to USA and Europe (should this interest you)
- This firm truly priorities their people
- Get exposed to a wider practice and get hands on experience in Advisory and Transaction Services
- This prestigious firm will provide the very best in training along with fantastic career progression
- Getting around is easy with great public transport
- Join this fast-growing top UK firm
- Build a career within a beautiful and buzzing English city
- London is a melting pot of different cultures and religions
- Exposure to a large and well-developed market
- Enjoy an excellent work-life balance
- London green spaces are relaxing and beautiful
- Drive your own development with support of the company
- Work with key clients across a range of sectors
The ideal profile:
- ACA/CA/ACCA/CPA or equivalent
- Currently Audit Senior Manager in practice with 8+ years’ experience
- US based company experience is essential
- Excellent working knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP, PCAOB
- SOX experience beneficial but not essential
- Strong leadership and communications skills
- Project Management experience
- Ability to build strong lasting relationships
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)