Join this Big Four Firm in their coastal UK office where you will be responsible for a varied portfolio of staff.
- Work with a portfolio including listed multinational businesses down to entreprenuerial owner managed businesses
- Lead audits through from planning to completion, including setting budgets, briefing the team and supervising the process
- Ensure you and your team provides first class client service
- Deliver coaching, training and development
- Work with IFRS and US GAAP
- Work with the Senior Management team on the strategic direction of the team and performance improvement
- Be involved in business development including identifying potential clients, preparing and delivering proposals
- Enjoy living and working in this lovely coastal city, just 20 minutes from the serene New Forest, 1 1/2 hours by train direct to London, with its own airport flying throughout Europe.
- Currently working as an External Audit Senior Manager with a Big Four accountancy firm
- Professional qualification CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA or similar
- Experience of working with a varied portfolio of non-financial services clients
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience of working with IFRS
- Ability to coach and train others
- Excellent communication skills
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.