Our Client is a leading global consultancy with offices all over the world. They are currently growing their market share of auditing key public sector entities for the UK government. With increasing pressure for public bodies to deliver value for money and be accountable the work you’re doing will really make a difference.
You will be responsible for auditing major public and not-for-profit entities with significant turnovers the equal of many FTSE 100 companies where your actions will really make a difference. This role includes:
Why This Role
- Delivering efficient audits and meet deadlines for major public sector clients
- Use your expertise and previous experience to motivate and inspire your team
- Work in one of the most desirable cities to live in the UK
- High standard of living but very affordable compared to London
- Ease of travel across the UK and mainland Europe
- Offices are modern and centrally located (If we get back!)
- Unique opportunity to build relationships with large new clients as a result of an expanding line of service in Health, Education,
- Some travel may be required between offices, and as required for clients
You Are The Ideal Candidate If You Have
- Accountancy Qualification CA/ACCA/CPA
- 7 – 10 Years overall experience in a Big 4/Top 10
- Experience in auditing public sector or not for profit entities
- Knowledge of public sector regulatory requirements and challenges
- UK Work rights either British passport or current visa
- Self-motivated able to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Experienced at leading and motivating your team
- Developed IT skills, including Excel.
- An interest in voluntary work would be a bonus
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV to Mail@thinkgr.com quoting TGRCP13168 and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)