Situated in the heart of the sparkling Mediterranean Sea and brimming with cultural and natural beauty, Malta is a uniquely charming with over 300 days of sunshine. Why not work with a worldclass portfolio of clients in this setting?
- Be part of a dynamic team in this Big Four office where you will get exposure to Partners
- Enjoy working with a mixed portfolio of international clients and local entities
- Use your leadership skills to ensure your team bring audits to closure ahead of deadlines
- Offer a quality service to clients
- Stay on top of yours and your teams training and development
- Build strong client relationships ensure great feedback and repeat business
- Use your business acumen when advising clients
- Represent this firms fantastic brand and ensure the office remains a top choice for people to join
- Enjoying working in a friendly and yet very professional office
- Live on a beautiful island where the sun shines over 300 days a year and be in close proximity to many other beautiful European countries
- Enjoy an outside lifestyle, cafes on the beach, sunsets to die for, diving in clear waters with beautiful marine life, great bars and restaurants, a short commute to work offering a great work/life balance
The ideal candidate:
- 7 years plus External Audit Experience
- Professional qualification CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA or a relevant degree
- Extensive experience working with IFRS
- Experience managing peole
- Excellent English Communication Skills
- Experience gained from a strong, established market
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)