Are you up for an exciting adventure in Dublin? This dynamic and historic city, situated on the east coast of Ireland, offers a vibrant atmosphere and a rich cultural heritage. From medieval history to literary traditions, Dublin has it all. Explore iconic landmarks like Trinity College, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, and the Guinness Storehouse. Immerse yourself in the charm of the city with its colourful Georgian buildings and lively pubs, where traditional Irish music fills the air. The picturesque River Liffey runs through the heart of the city, providing stunning views from its numerous bridges. Dublin also boasts expansive green spaces, including the impressive Phoenix Park, one of Europe’s largest urban parks. It’s the perfect destination for those seeking an international adventure.
In addition to the incredible location, you’ll have the opportunity to advance your career as a Senior Manager, leading a close-knit and thriving team in the Corporate Audit division. This is a remarkable and one-of-a-kind chance to join a compassionate and forward-thinking company that understands the importance of work-life balance.
- Have an opportunity to drive your own development – no need to wait until someone leaves in order to get noticed or promoted
- For those of you who love sport, Ireland is a fantastic place to live because they have so much on offer Join this social office where your team members become your friends
- Build a career within a beautiful and buzzing Irish city
- Dublin’s position on the country’s east coast means it’s sunnier than other parts of the country
- Life in Dublin offers all the perks of city living but it manages to maintain an easy-going vibe
- PUBS! As a cornerstone of Ireland’s social scene, they come in many forms
- Manage teams of professionally qualified, dedicated auditors
- Great schools available for those moving with family
- If you enjoy music, art, theatre, literature and crafts then Ireland is the place for you
- Brilliant exposure to a large and well-developed market
- Enjoy an excellent work-life balance (this is no myth)
- Enjoy the support from those above you to progress up the ladder
- Living in Dublin will provide you with the opportunity to explore Europe on your weekends and vacation time
- Offer excellent service to your clients and enjoy adding value
- Ireland is a great place to live if you enjoy hiking and camping because there are many excellent, well-maintained hiking trails, countryside and National Parks to enjoy
The ideal profile:
- Professionally qualified CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA
- Currently working as an experienced Manager or recent Audit Senior Manager
- Varied industry exposure
- Experience in managing, training and developing a team
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to build strong lasting relationships
- Experience gained in an established market (Ireland, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, Western Europe)
- The ability to provide quality audits and service to clients
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)