Have you ever considered a move to the English capital, with one of the Fastest growing UK Firms? The home of the Royal family, London pretty much does all its selling for itself, experience a great variety of things to do, from iconic sightseeing spots and fun-filled days out to top restaurants, theatre, great sporting occasions and unmissable London events, this city has it all!
Alongside this, why not work for a great company? This firm is one of the fastest growing in the UK currently, and with this comes plenty of opportunities for progression, due to its rapid expansion the company’s promotion rates are also on the rise, making this a fantastic place to grow as an individual.
- Lead a varied portfolio of Consumer clients both local and international in the an epicentre of business
- Wherever you’re coming from, you’ll feel at home in London. With around 3 million of its 10 million inhabitants born outside the UK, the city boasts a wide diversity of cultures and nationalities
- So much shopping from Oxford Street to Westfield, and all the independent stores dotted in the local areas
- Lead and direct the entire Audit Service delivered
- Establish yourself and develop your career to Partner level in one of the world’s leading CA firms
- Responsible for maximising client profitability and pristine client service
- Develop new Business relationships and proposals using a variety of methods
- The city of London has a great international atmosphere with a range of diverse communities in different areas
- London never sleeps, with loads of pop-up restaurants, weekend festivals and celebrations for everything from cocktails to afternoon tea
- Support and work closely with partners and have your say on the business strategy for current and new clients
- Engage directly with clients on the Audit decisions
- Oh so many pubs. And real good pubs too. Like Sunday lunch pubs, proper boozers, family-friendly pubs, cosy corner pubs and cool hipster pubs.
- Enjoy fantastic discounts off dining, gyms and so much more
- ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified or equivalent
- 8+ years External Audit Experience gained with a Top 10 international accountancy firm
- FMCG/Consumer/Manufacturing industry experience essential
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS/UK GAAP
- Experience in managing and developing a diverse team
- Passion for engaging new business opportunities
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)