Picture yourself in the sun, on a beach, with a refreshing drink in your hand. This can be a reality if you are an Audit Senior Manager with PCAOB experience! Bermuda is waiting to welcome you along with this firm who is thriving in the island sun. They are hiring, promoting and paying full bonuses. A dynamic international client portfolio and a team needing your leadership is ready for you to lead them into 2021.
As Senior Manager you will:
- Join the Directors and Partners in ensuring the standard of complex PCAOB audits are of the highest quality
- Win new business and help set the strategic direction
- Use the latest technology and the firms renowned standards in a broad variety of audit engagements
- Use your leadership and expertise to develop, train, and recruit
Your clients will be in either Insurance/Reinsurance, Asset Management or Banking.
This Big Four firm has an inclusive office environment with staff from over 25 nationalities. They put their people first and support them in overcoming complex accounting problems. Your development is a priority no matter what level of experience you have.
- ACCA/CPA/CA or recognized qualification
- 6+ years of Big Four accounting firm experience
- Proven managerial experience in PCAOB auditing
- Exceptional leadership skills
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number TE13126 and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)