Progress your career in a tropical paradise! This is a unique and rare opportunity for an Experienced Audit Senior Manager or Audit Director with a clear route to Partner in the near future.
Dreamy Bermuda .. an island with striking coastlines and vibrant colours. Only two hours and twenty minutes from New York City, this stunning cluster of islands features impressive coastlines, tropical pink beaches, and a unique fusion of British and American culture. Bermuda is a tax-free haven as well! You will be able to advance your career with a Big Four company working with world-renowned clients in addition to living in paradise!
- Progress and elevate your career with a Big Four firm in Bermuda – Paradise!
- Lead and manage audit engagements of life-, general-, captive and reinsurance clients
- Experience the true meaning of work/life balance (this is no myth)
- A fantastic salary package is on offer with NO TAX!
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with insurance clients, providing exceptional client service and serving as a trusted advisor.
- Great Links with the USA and direct flights across the world
- The local Bermudians are known to be some of the friendliest people in the world!
- Work for a Big Four firm that encourages and promotes career growth!
- Flexible working office or home, although most go into the office – nice atmosphere /culture
- Enjoy working in a multicultural office with people from all over the world
- From cultural pursuits to recreational activities, the hardest part is making a choice about how to spend leisure time
- Venture to hidden gems to experience secluded and exclusive adventures
- Actual time to relax and embrace the beautiful natural environment
- Use your creativity to solve complex issues
- Facilities include golf courses, tennis clubs, soccer and rugby greens, yoga studios and gyms
- This role will grant you the opportunity to work with industry leaders
About the Company:
- This role is with a leading Big Four accounting and advisory firm with a strong presence in Bermuda and throughout the world. With a focus on delivering exceptional client service, you will provide a comprehensive range of audit services to a diverse portfolio of local and international clients. This firm is known for its commitment to excellence, professionalism, and integrity and added bonus is that you will be joining a growing team. This team has secured an abundance of new business.
The ideal profile:
- Professional qualification – CPA, CA, ACCA, ACA
- Currently at Director level or an experienced Senior Manager (at least 2 years at Senior Manager level)
- Extensive experience in auditing Insurance clients (life, general, captive and reinsurance)
- Strong knowledge of insurance industry regulations and accounting standards (US GAAP, Canadian GAAP or Bermuda GAAP highly beneficial)
- Proven track record of successfully leading and managing audit engagements, including client relationships, staff supervision, and project delivery
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with keen attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and colleagues.
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)