Live and work in this beautiful country surrounded by stunning mountains for skiing in winter and hiking in summer.
- Work within this leading Big Four firm
- Carry out audits to a range of clients from a variety of industry sectors
- Provide a first class service to clients
- Supervise, Train, develop and coach your team
- Continuously develop your technical skills
- Liaise directly with clients
- Work closely with senior management and Partners
- Receive excellent training
- Working in this smaller office of a large international firm offers the opportunity to make more of a difference
- Great career progression
- Work in a multicultural inspiring team of professionals
- The role offers up to 60% travel
- Amazing, beautiful country to live and work in
- Masters or Bachelors Degree
- Accountancy and Finance Qualification
- 2 years plus audit experience
- A desire to offer an excellent, high quality service
- Fluency in German and English language skills
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endvevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)