Work on a substantial portfolio of global clients, while you enjoy stunning coastlines and a friendly expat community on an island, nestled along the coast of France’s Cotentin Peninsula in the English Channel
- Be on the frontline dealing directly with clients and reporting to managers and directors
- Undertake all aspects of audit assignments, plan to completion.
- Use your expertise to develop, coach and manage junior team members.
- Shorter commute to work means more time at the beach.
- Get to work across a variety of Financial Services clients
- Gain exposure working with both local and international clients
- Great location for professionals moving with children as The Channel Islands have excellent schools based on the UK systems
- Enjoy living and working in a thriving island community that offers a wide variety of extracurricular activities.
- You will enjoy a great work/life balance
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- Professionally qualification ACA/CA/ACCA/CPA
- 4+ years external Audit experience within an international Top 10 accounting firm
- Financial Services industry experience
- Experience in UK GAAP or IFRS beneficial
- Ability to identify and pursue business opportunities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English language skills
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)