Escape to the sunny and serene Channel Islands, where the mild winters and warm summers beckon anyone seeking a change. The islands are home to a vibrant community, with a rich history and culture that has been shaped by a unique blend of British and French influences. From the quaint town streets to the bustling harbours, the Channel Islands offer a diverse range of experiences, from traditional pubs to fine dining restaurants, and everything in between. Outdoor enthusiasts will be in paradise with the miles of coastal paths, cycling trails, and water sports opportunities, including surfing, kayaking, and paddleboarding. The islands also offer a range of cultural experiences, including museums, art galleries, and historic landmarks. The Channel Islands offer a fantastic quality of life, a thriving business environment, and a unique blend of British and French cultures that makes them truly one-of-a-kind.
But that’s not all. This could be your chance to join this leading firm with a proven track record of delivering exceptional results. Their experienced and talented professionals go above and beyond, and help you achieve your goals. With a commitment to diversity and inclusion, this firm fosters a collaborative culture where creativity and innovation thrive.
- Chance to work on a portfolio of financial services clients.
- With 20 UK airports having access to the Channel Islands, it’s only a short flight to mainland UK and ultimately the rest of Europe.
- Great location for professionals moving with children as The Channel Islands have excellent schools based on the UK systems.
- This firm has a top reputation in the accounting world not just on the islands but internationally.
- More favourable tax system.
- Warmer summers and milder winters make for comfortable living all year round
- Be part of a firm with a great team culture
- Opportunities for training and development
- Enjoy different activities from sports to beach walks
- Shorter commute to work means more time to fill with the hobbies you love
- Professionally qualified CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA
- 3+ years for an Audit Senior
- Financial Services industry experience
- Fluent English skills (speaking, reading, and writing)
- Competency working with IFRS
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Ability to organise and skills within Project Management
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)