Nestled just of the coast of Normandy sits Guernsey, bursting with warm summer months, local charm and inspiring nature. From thousands of years of history to a modern foodie scene, Guernsey is a great place to escape the ordinary and accelerate your career. This is an excellent opportunity for you to get UK experience working for a Top international firm in one of the UK’s most beautiful locations!
- Have an opportune to work on the frontline with clients
- This is a social office where the team aims to provide an excellent professional service to the clients, whilst also making it a fun and welcoming place to be and people socialise together
- Sunny micro climate and short working hours in the summer, great beaches and pretty towns
- Receive world class training
- Work for this international large accountancy practice
- Enjoy quick career progression based on merit
- Live and work on a beautiful island that offers a short commute to work, a micro climate with lovely summers, nice beaches, friendly and safe environment.
- Friendly, inclusive work force. Employees from a variety of different backgrounds and nationalities.
- Live in close proximity to the UK and Europe
The Ideal Profile
- Professional qualification, CA/ACA/ACCA or similar
- 3 to 5 years External Audit experience gained with Top 10 Accountancy firm
- IFRS experience
- Excellent communication skills
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)