Is a move to Australia what you’re looking for? Sydney is home to must-see attractions like the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House, but this Harbour City is constantly evolving. With new rooftop bars, theatre shows, and designer shops pop up at every turn, and the urban excitement is perfectly balanced by afternoons spent lying on the sand.
Also join one of the top firms in Australia at this current time, you’ll be working with a great team, for a company that truly cares about the community and employees, whether this be through there local support of charities and art galleries or their community care program, you’ll have a great career here!
- Work with big clients!
- Work closely with clients and partners
- Sydney is Australia’s gateway for international business
- Sydney is ranked 10th in the world in terms of liveability
- Enjoy any of the 100 beaches Sydney has to offer
- This firm has a great caring culture, you’re not just a number
- Enjoy Friday night team drinks or nights out
- Involved in coaching and mentoring junior employees
- Be involved with clients to identify new opportunities
- Sydney has many attractions to visit during your free time
- Don’t forget the very attractive climate (very warm summers)
- Sydney was ranked the 5th safest City globally
- CA/CPA qualification or equivalent (or working towards)
- 3+ years professional experience
- Large or mid-tier firm experience
- Experience with General Purpose accounts, included listed entities
- Experience with finance systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in leading and developing teams
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)