Dublin, the Emerald City, some say the city is its own living museum of the history of the capital, due to the medieval castles and cathedrals, as well as the old 18th century architecture. Dublin has always maintained a pretty cosmopolitan outlook and in the last three decades has noticeably embraced diversity and multiculturalism, making this the perfect place for anyone looking to relocate their life! As well as what Dublin is renowned for, which is its amazing social scene from Michelin star restaurants to the famous Temple bar pub, or the bustling nightlife down on Grafton Street. You can mix this with the beauty beyond the city to which opens up with coastal walks, little villages, beautiful sea views and stunning mountain backdrops, for those who enjoy the more natural side of life.
Add this with the opportunity to work with a top 10 International accounting firm, where you are able to work with a great mix of financial services clients in your portfolio as an Audit Senior. As well as this the ability to immerse yourself within a firm that can really feel like family, with close knit teams that offer so many social activities, pair this with the ability to progress quickly through the firm, the opportunities are endless!
- Work for an internationally recognised top 10 firm
- Work on a portfolio of financial services clients
- Close knit team, with a family feel
- Great opportunities for Progression
- Great social scene in Dublin from restaurants and bars to pubs and clubs.
- Great transport links throughout the city including close city airport
- Great access to the more natural side of the city including a variety of coastal and mountain walks.
- Good competitive salaries and relocation help
- Plenty of diversity and multiculturalism in Dublin, perfect for those looking at an international move
- Professionally qualified CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA
- 3+ years for an Audit Senior
- Financial Services industry experience
- Fluent English skills (speaking, reading, and writing)
- Competency working with IFRS
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Ability to organise and skills within Project Management
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)