Sun, sea and great work experience on one stunning island! If you have experience working with a Financial Services portfolio of clients, but still enjoy a work life balance, this is the role for you!
Why this role?
- Work with one of the worlds largest consulting firms with an amazing portfolio of clients to match
- Utilise and build on your expertise in your specialist area of the financial services sector
- Take advantage of the opportunity to work with clients from other sectors if you so wish
- Enjoy the ability to work across the entire region and visit other islands or the USA on business
- Enjoy working out of an ultra modern office with stand/up sit down desks, great views. big tv screens etc
- Work for a firm that really cares about its people and makes the working environment fun (yes you can watch the world cup on those big screens)
- The leaders in this firm are driving incentives to make work/life truly good
- Enjoy a short commutes to work, lovely weather, an outdoor lifestyle, watching or participating in all sports from football, tennis, rugby and hockey to sailing, scuba diving and booze cruises
- Excellent tax free package including relocation on offer
- Currently or very recently working in professional practice as an AuditSenior with a portfolio of financial services clients
- At least 3 years professional practice experience
- Professional qualification such as CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA
- Fluent English language skills
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.