Imagine advancing your career in a tropical paradise that looks like something straight out of a postcard! Bermuda is that island, boasting breath-taking coastlines and vibrant colours that will take your breath away. With a mere two-hour and twenty-minute flight from the biggest cities In the US, you’ll find yourself in a world of tropical pink beaches, awe-inspiring views, and a rich blend of British and American culture. But that’s not all – Bermuda is also a tax-free haven, giving you an opportunity to develop your career with a Big Four company while enjoying the perks of living in paradise! You’ll be working with clients from all over the world while immersing yourself in the island’s stunning natural beauty and unique culture.
Moreover, Bermuda offers an exceptional opportunity for professional growth and development, particularly in the financial industry. Working for a Big Four firm on this island means access to world-class training and coaching programs, along with a range of extra perks like corporate gym rates and paid annual leave. And best of all, you won’t have to sacrifice your work-life balance to achieve your professional aspirations.
So, if you’re ready for a change and want to experience a life of unparalleled natural beauty, cultural richness, and career advancement, Bermuda is calling your name. Take the leap and progress your career in a place where every day feels like a vacation
- Working with high-profile financial services clients
- Fantastic opportunities for career growth within the Big Four
- Access to exclusive hidden gems and adventures
- A great work-life balance in a stunning natural environment
- A lower crime rate compared to other Caribbean locations
- Chance to make use of the stunning waters surrounding the island
- Working with industry leaders to enhance your skills
- Taking ownership of engagements and meeting deadlines
- Developing, mentoring, and coaching a thriving team
- Exploring the blend of cultures that are on offer
- A shorter commute to work, allowing time for more personal freedom
- Great opportunities for development!
The ideal profile:
- Professional qualification ACA/CA/ACCA/CPA or overseas equivalent
- 3+ years of external Audit experience within an international accounting firm
- Financial services industry experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience gained in an established market (Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, UK)
- Experience mentoring and leading a diverse team
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)