The Isle of Man is an offshore UK island location situated between the UK and Ireland, famed for its breathtaking landscapes and prominent Financial Services sector. A move to the Isle of Man would be career defining for professionals looking to enhance their Financial Services client exposure within a well respected market.
The lifestyle on the Isle of Man would be a great fit for professionals looking for a positive work-life balance, minimal commute times and a safe environment in a location with very low crime rates. In your free time you can enjoy the excellent sporting facilities, vibrant nightlife or enjoy the sights of the beautiful mountains, beaches or one of the 18 national glens – you may even catch a glimpse of the stunning spectacle of the Northern Lights!
Why this role?
- Work as part of an Offshore team of a major global firm with ties to the UK practise
- Enhance your exposure by working in a leading Financial Services hub
- Streamline your experience by working on an interesting portfolio of Financial Services clients including international and UK listed clients
- Great scope for progression with exciting new projects upcoming due to recent client wins
- Enjoy all the training and progression opportunities that come with being a part of a global firm
- Work as a part of a friendly and multi-cultural team with a number of expats from all over the world
- Enjoy an excellent quality of life and an island lifestyle while being within easy reach to the mainland UK and Ireland
- Earn a highly competitive salary with a lower tax-rate than mainland UK
- 3+ years of External Audit experience ideally gained within a Big 4 Firm
- A professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CA or the equivalent)
- Experience in working with Financial Services clients
- Excellent technical skills
- A passion for your career and a desire to progress
Salary and Benefits:
- £40,000+ salary DOE plus bonus
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV quoting (CHU12478) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies, we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancies and international job market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Check out the latest industry news and real case studies here.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)