Live the island life style surrounded by stunning pink beaches, with the luxury of being only a short 2-hour flight to New York City. This is the opportunity to expand your portfolio by working for a leading firm with large international clients.
Take advantage of the excellent career progression to enhance your CV and professional experience. You will be building strong relationships with worldwide clients and making valuable local connections. This role offers a generous, tax-free salary and additional benefits.
On your days off, enjoy the beautiful beaches or explore the crystal caves. It's the best of both worlds!
Why this role?
- Strong Big Four experience to enable your career to take off
- The firm offers fantastic career progression and training to expand your knowledge
- Work in a friendly, social, and culturally diverse firm
- Working with global clients in Asset Management, Banking Funds and Insurance
- Highly competitive salary, with relocation package included
- Only a short flight from major metropolitan cities in the USA
- CPA, CA or ACCA Qualified
- Financial Services Experience
- Experience in the following sectors – Asset Management, Banking Funds or Insurance
- 3 – 5 Years’ experience
- Experience in Big Four firm
- Fluent English in Reading, Speaking and Writing
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting (TGRAW12390) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancies and international job market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)