This is a unique role offering flexibility, fast track promotion, early responsibility and ability to be involved in the business’s strategy. Working in Guernsey means an ideal lifestyle and work/life balance.
- An Audit Senior or Manager role with a difference
- Join this established practice and help shape it
- Flexible working from home, the office or clients
- Come in at Senior or Manager level and Fast track to Sign off Director within 12 to 24 months
- Work for this friendly practice and help shape its future
- Enjoy a varied portfolio of clients including trust companies, fiduciary, insurance, block chain, farming, Krypto and a wide range of other industries
- Audits are more fun than your standard audit
- Be involved in strategy, improvement and implementation of systems and processes
- If you want to, be exposed to other areas of the practice
- Manage and grow a small team of auditors
- Be involved in business development
- Enjoy an island lifestyle, work/life balance, and a close proximity to the UK and Europe
- Excellent salary, the best you will receive on the island
The ideal applicant:
- Qualified Accountant CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA
- 3 years plus audit experience for Senior, 5 years plus Audit Manager
- Personality- Someone with their values of Courage, Optimism, Passion and Productivity
- Someone who is not afraid to role their sleeves up whilst seeking and improving systems and processes
- Someone who is confident to assist in building the business
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)