Start the workday off with a swim in the warm Caribbean waters, kayak in between Zoom meetings and relish in picturesque views and an amazing laidback island lifestyle. Working in a successful, expanding Big Four practice with an impressive portfolio of local and international Financial Services clients. Sounds good, doesn’t it? All there is left to do is apply.
If you have been dreaming about Bermuda with the desire to gain indepth Financial Services industry experience .. APPLY TODAY!
- Grow and develop your career within an industry leading, Big Four firm whilst you relish in picturesque views and an amazing laid-back island lifestyle
- Work for an international recognised practice that tries to focus on work life balance (if you were on a beautiful island, you want time to enjoy it!)
- Bermuda’s population is made up of over 100 nationalities, so you get to meet and know people from all around the world
- Professional development is a priority and with continuous training programmes
- Great work-life balance means more time for the beach
- It’s a safe environment -The crime rate is far lower than other Caribbean locations
- Be on the forefront as trusted advisor dealing with clients
- Enjoy the island’s most popular activity, watching the sun go down – toes in sand, drink in hand
- Fast track career progression
- Bermuda is of the biggest offshore tax havens
- Tantalizing local dining spots
- Many amazing outdoor activities to enjoy like snorkeling spots dotted along the coast
- Get to work with Partners more often, learn from them and be noticed
- Excellent training including induction, ongoing technical training externally ran, internal training and e-learning
- The office is very friendly and social with a range for formal and informal events throughout the year and happy hours on a Friday!
The ideal profile:
- CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA fully qualified
- Currently working as an Audit Senior within a Top 10 practice
- Financial services experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English language skills both written and oral
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)