Change your big city life for a modern smaller city life, surrounded by natural wonders, sandy sun-splashed beaches and famous national parks. Darwin truly is a fantastic place to live, offering a relaxed lifestyle, incredibly friendly and diverse culture and unique adventures.
Join an internationally renowned CA firm as Audit Senior and be actively involved in the planning, execution and finalisation of all aspects of the audit. Gain a fantastic opportunity to engage and work with broad and diverse range of clients of varying sizes, industries and complexity.
Why this role?
- Darwin is perfect for those who enjoy warmer climates and being close to nature.
- Enjoy working for this medium tier firm in the coastal capital
- A great work-life balance means more time to explore
- Fancy a trip to Bali? Bali is just a short flight away.
- Contribute to the development of junior team members, in the office and externally
- The local community is incredibly friendly, inclusive and culturally diverse
- Work in a balanced and inclusive environment
- Enjoy an energetic food scene and night markets
- Enjoy a varied portfolio of clients
- Use your expertise to identify risk matters and on-point resolutions thereof
- The education in Darwin is top-tier, ideal for parents moving with children
- Think wondrous stretches of desert, swimming holes and absolutely incredible natural sights
- Take audits through from planning to completion
- Be involved in development of new business relationships and business proposals
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- CA/ACCA/CPA qualified or the equivalent
- Relevant external audit experience in practice
- Sound knowledge of IFRS
- Confident and passionate engaging in business development.
- Experienced at supervising, coaching and motivating a diverse team
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Already based in Australia/Citizens returning to Australia
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)