External Audit Senior – Work for a friendly, inclusive employer and enjoy a work life balance on this lovely island with a great portfolio of clients and fast track promotion.
Why this role?
- Join this top 10 international firm in their friendly, multicultural Channel Islands office
- Work with a varied portfolio of clients, including financial services
- Twice yearly promotion reviews and office of around 70 staff mean you can really get noticed and be promoted quickly
- This firm offers a good work-life balance with no heavy expectation on overtime
- The firm is fun, friendly and inclusive and has its own Sports & Social Committee
- Excellent on the job and industry training provided
- Open plan office with the ability to acess and work with Partners
- Jersey is a lovely island with a warmer summer climate than the UK, pretty beaches, friendly people. With close proximity to the rest of Europe and the UK
- Recently Qualfied Accountant (ACA, CA, ACCA, CPA or the equivalent)
- Top Ten firm experience
- Currently or very recently working in professional practice in an external audit role
- EU passport holder ideal
If this opportunity appeals to you please send an up-to-date CV quoting (TGR12835) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.