Enjoy living and working in a thriving island community that offers a wide variety of extracurricular activities, exposure to the world’s biggest global companies, excellent work-life balance and very low personal income tax. All of this combined with the beautiful backdrop of living on an island which is only a short distance from the mainland UK and Europe. Why this role?
- Finally have a work-life balance which will allow you to fully enjoy and make the most of island life
- Work across a variety of Clients including Financial Services and Hospitality
- Get exposure to working with both Local and Global clients
- Work directly with Partners and Senior Managers
- Work in a mid sized team in an open, friendly office that frequently organises social outings and activities
- CA/ACCA/CPA or recognised international qualification
- 3+ year external audit experience
- Experience in Financial Services desired
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)