Work on a substantial portfolio of global clients, while you enjoy stunning coastlines and a friendly expat community on an island, nestled along the coast of France’s Cotentin Peninsula in the English Channel.
You will undertake all aspects of audit assignments, plan to completion. Be on the frontline dealing directly with clients and reporting to managers and directors. Use your expertise to develop, coach and manage junior team members.
Why this role?
- Shorter commute to work means more time at the beach.
- Get to work across a variety of clients including Financial Services, Trading and Hospitality
- Gain exposure working with both local and international clients
- Great location for professionals moving with children as The Channel Islands have excellent schools based on the UK systems
- Enjoy living and working in a thriving island community that offers a wide variety of extracurricular activities.
- You will enjoy a great work/life balance
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- Must hold EU work rights/British national
- Fluent English Speaker
- Experienced at developing, leading and motivating a young and diverse team
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number MF13071 and job title on this advertisement to Mail@thinkg.com.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.