Lovely beaches, warm summers and a great work/life balance. Yes you can get all of this and an interesting portfolio of financial services clients by moving to the Channel Islands.
- Work for this international large accountancy practice
- Enjoy a portfolio of international and local financial services clients, full training will be provided
- Work closely with Partners in an open plan environment where you can be noticed and rewarded
- Join a friendly, open and very sociable team
- The firm has a social and sports committee organising many great events
- Live and working the Channel Islands with a very short commute to work, lovely beaches and a micro climate offering the opportunity to use those beaches
- Moving to the Channel Islands and working in this role will improve your work/life balance
The Ideal Profile
- 3 to 5 years audit experience
- Top 10 firm experience
- Professional qualification, CA/ACA/ACCA or similar
- Strong preference for UK or EU passport holders
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)