Audit Senior – Fantastic opportunity to be living on a Tropical Island in January! Excellent portfolio of financial services clients in a expanding office of international firm.
The Cayman Islands – is one of the world’s leading centres for Financial Services, and this firm is offering you the chance to become a part of their social and friendly team. Renowned for its white sandy beaches, crystal clear water and lush natural splendour, the Cayman Islands could be your new home – wouldn’t that be amazing?Why This Role?
- A unique chance to take on a role of high responsibility – be in charge of the full Audit process from planning to completion
- Work in an office with a friendly, open door policy and work closely with Partners
- Improve your experience and build up your knowledge in Financial Services
- Be the first point of contact with the clients
- Be exposed to a wide range of Financial Services clients, both internationally and locally, coming from the U.S. and South America!
- Benefit from continuous training programmes to help broaden your knowledge and strengthen your professional portfolio
- Be rewarded for your hard work and commitment – quick career progression for outstanding professionals
- Flexible working hours and a great work/life balance
- Social office with monthly and quarterly events
- Enjoy surfing, snorkelling and water sports in your spare time, or just relax on the gorgeous beaches!
- Live as part of a thriving expat community with nationalities from across the world
- At least 3 years’ experience in Audit
- Financial Services portfolio experience
- CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA fully qualified
- Fluent English language skills both written and oral
- Able to take initiative
- Strong communication skills
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV quoting (TGR12700) in the subject line.Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.Think Global recruitment (Agy)
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.