External Audit Assistant Manager opportunity – Work on this tropical island and enjoy working with a varied portfolio of clients whilst enhancing your lifestyle!
- Work for this large international accountancy firm that is
- Client portfolio is very varied, everything from banking, insurance and investment, to telecommunications, retail and consumer goods, public sector etc
- Be closer to the audit and enjoy more contact directly with clients
- Enjoy career progression all the way to the top
- Utilise the firms renowned training
- Enjoy living on this tropical Caribbean Island, that is out with the Hurricane belt
- Low travel on this Caribbean island offering a better work/life balance and the opportunity to really be on those beautiful white sand beaches
- Professional qualification CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA
- Currently, or very recently worked for a Big Four or Medium tier accountancy firm
- Currently, or very recently worked as an External Audit Senior or Assistant Manager
- Fluent Dutch
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)