Brisbane is calling – you’re certainly in for a good time!!
This is your opportunity to join a Top CA firm and truly capitalise on the best of both worlds in the vibrant city of Brisbane, the sun-soaked capital of Queensland.
A dazzling blue lagoon in the middle of the city, an idyllic coastline dotted with islands waiting to be explored, world-class theatre, dynamic arts and educational exhibitions at your fingertips. Powerful dance festivals, floating walkways, waterfalls and swimming holes PLUS 283 days of sunshine in a year – who would not want to move to Brisbane?
Have an opportunity to work on a remarkable portfolio and engage directly with partners and clients assisting in the planning and execution of audits. Take part in a wider practice and gain an opportunity to learn from the best of the best.
- From powerful dance festivals to didgeridoo lessons, learn about the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures of Queensland
- Undertake all aspects of audit assignments, plan to completion.
- Gain exposure working with both local and international clients
- Be on the frontline dealing directly with clients
- Brisbane is home to some surprising secrets – Floating walkways, underground operas and edgy street art.
- With an electric picnic boat on the river, you’re guaranteed good food, great views and awesome memories
- Enjoy a great work/life balance – this is not a myth
- Wander along pedestrian-only shopping streets, small neighbourhood boutiques and bustling market stalls for a unique find
- Work closely with Partners in an open plan environment where you can be noticed and rewarded
- White sand, clear water and refreshing swims are all on offer at the man-made Streets Beach
- Join a friendly, open, very sociable and multicultural team where diversity is welcomed
What your skills and experience would look like to apply for this role:
- CA/ACCA/CPA/CA qualified or the equivalent
- 3 – 6 years of external audit experience gained with an internationally recognised firm
- Varied industry exposure
- Working knowledge of IFRS
- A native English speaker or experience in working in an English-speaking environment
- Working holiday visa/Right to work in Australia highly beneficial but not essential
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)