Moving to Australia has been a dream for generations of people from all over the world. The country’s natural beauty, beaches, and relaxed lifestyle are only some of the factors inspiring people relocate to Australia. It is one of the destinations always making it to the top of the lists that quote best places for expats to live and work.
You will be able to live and work in one of the fastest growing cities in Australia offering you a more balanced lifestyle, a very vibrant and friendly city with gorgeous beaches and a national parks.
Why this role?
- Work for a firm, with excellent presence in the marketplace
- Enjoy the benefits of working in a growing location with a strong economy
- Enjoy having amazing work-life balance while working on diverse portfolio of clients
- Work in a very social, international and young team
- Experience travelling within the region
- Prepare and/or recommend field audit plans and assist the Audit Manager in development of complex field audit plans
- Work directly with your clients
- Prepare and conduct training courses for junior staff
- Gain exposure to clients across multiple sectors including Hospitality, Airports, Non-profit and Governmental organizations, Mining, Private local businesses and more
- Work for a firm that cares and allocates you your own mentor/training counselor
- Work in an environment where the Top Management are a part of your team
- Earn generous salary and bonus package
- 3+ years of external audit experience gained in a reputable CA Firm
- A professional accountancy qualification (ACCA/CA/CPA etc)
- Experience with either a Mixed Sector client base
- A native English speaker or experience in working in an English speaking environment
c$70,000 + bonus
Assistance on visa and relocation
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting (AS12587) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)