Conveniently located between two world-class stretches of beaches, boasting award winning restaurants, enticing rooftop bars, sensational shopping, stunning new architecture, cultural experiences and exciting urban adventures around every corner. Known for its youthful zeal, charming vibe and 280 days of sun a year – No wonder Brisbane is such a magnet!
Join this Top internationally recognised firm and discover why Brisbane is such a popular destination for expats and Ozzie’s alike.
- With its sub-tropical climate, winter is truly a non-event
- Enjoy the benefits of working in a growing location with a strong economy
- Work for a firm, with excellent presence in the marketplace
- Brisbane abounds with entertainment for active tourists. A popular trail runs right through this mountain, which offers spectacular scenery.
- Enjoy having amazing work-life balance while working on diverse portfolio of clients
- Get to know Australia’s animals. The Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary is home to koalas, and Alma Park Zoo is home to Australian wildlife, including kangaroos, marsupials, platypus, and more
- Work in a very social, international and young team
- Work directly with your clients
- Getting around is easy – Brisbane has an integrated system of buses, trains, and ferries.
- Explore the underwater world. You can’t be in Australia without scuba diving, surfing, rafting, and surfboarding. The waters of the Pacific Ocean are good for all sorts of activities
- Gain exposure to clients across multiple sectors
- Try the local cuisine. Pavlova cake (named after the Russian ballerina), beet burger, lamington, barramundi, fried kangaroo, pixie bread, and other curiosities await the true foodies.
- Work in an environment where the Top Management are a part of your team
The ideal profile:
- CA/ACCA/CPA/CA qualified or the equivalent
- 3 – 6 years external audit experience gain with an internationally recognised firm
- Experience with a Mixed Sector client base ideally
- Working knowledge of IFRS
- A native English speaker or experience in working in an English-speaking environment
- This firm will sponsor for visa’s for the right applicant
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)