External Audit Seniors – If New Zealand is your dream and working for a firm that cares, then this is an amazing opportunity!!
The firm is consistently winning new business and is therefore seeking high achieving auditors to join their team.
- Work in with a Big Four firm that cares about its people
- Chose between Auckland and Wellington
- Work with a portfolio of clients across a broad range of sectors, private clients or public companies
- The opportunity to take part in other, non audit, projects including data analytics, robotics etc
- Supervise teams of 3 to 15 on any one audit
- Work with IFRS
- Work for a firm that promotes health and well being, including offering – wellness – discounts to the gym, health insurance, mindfulness seasons etc
- Excellent salary, relocation allowance and full visa sponsorship for you and if applicable your partner
- To help you settle in the firm has: social clubs, assign you a buddy, cultural diversity, womens network, milestone events celebrations, flexible working Enjoy living in paradise where you can experience an outdoor lifestyle, water sports, rugby, cricket, hiking, skiing you name it
- Experience of working for top 10 CA firm
- 3 years plus audit experience
- Currently or recently working at External Audit Senior / Assistant Manager level
- Professional qualification, or finalist for professional qualification
- Experience gained in a strong established market, similar to Australia
- Excel technical skills
- Experience leading and supervising teams
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV quoting (TGRAS12757) in the subject line. Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above. Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.