Live in this green, trendy, attractive, University City, steeped in history and great architecture, just 1 hours train journey from London.
Work with an interesting portfolio of clients, including a very large number of large Retail companies.
- Work in a smaller office of a Big Four international firm where you will be noticed for your work
- Work closely with and learn from experienced Partners
- Lots of opportunities for promotion
- Provide exceptional service to your clients
- Supervise teams of auditors on audit engagements
- Work with a mixed portfolio of clients mainly including retail, innovative organisations and some manufacturing and IT
- Solve complex issues, be an influencer and adviser
- Work in a multicultural team
- Flexible working
- Less hours then London
- Diverse office with a multicultural team from the Philippines, to South African to Spain
- Great culture lots of social activities, strong community feel, first name basis with partners, everyone knows everyone
- Competitive Salary Package
- Currently or recently have been working as an Audit Senior or similar in a large accountancy firm
- Professional qualification, CA, ACA, ACCA, CPA or the equivalent
- Excellent planning skills
- The ability and desire to provide excellent service to clients
- Experience of IFRS and /or UK GAAP
- Excellent communication skills in the English language
- Working rights to work in the EU/UK
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.