Living in Paradise whilst working on some of the most interesting financial services clients in the world, seems like an obvious move to me!
Excellent opportunity for recently qualified Auditors to make the move of the lifetime to the lovely island of Bermuda.
Not only will this move enhance your career, you will also benefit from a boost to your quality of life. Tax free salaries, an excellent climate, the tiniest of commutes and a real laid-back vibe. For lovers of the sunshine, fresh food, boat trips, beaches and water sports, this is truly the ideal location.
Why this role?
- Work for a leading CA Firm with an excellent global presence
- Based on your experience, work on an impressive range of Insurance or Funds clients
- Further or gain experience in US GAAP and PCAOB by working on a range of US Listed clients
- You will have the chance to develop your leadership skills by leading and mentoring a team of juniors while reporting directly to Partners
- Benefit from ongoing training and development to encourage your progression and to keep you technically up to date
- Settling in will come easy as you will be working as part of an international team in a location with a thriving expat community
- The team is very sociable and hold regular social events to suit all tastes including dinners, sporting events, boat trips, bbqs and more!
- The office is based in a beautiful part of the island near both stunning beaches and shopping hubs
- A professional accountancy qualification
- 3+ years of external audit experience within a reputable CA Firm
- Experience in working with either Funds or Insurance clients
- Availability for an October start date
If this opportunity appeals to you please send an up-to-date CV quoting reference TGR12561 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)