The South of France is well regarded for its beautiful beaches, excellent quality of life and stunning coastlines. A move to the South of France is not only an excellent opportunity for career enhancement but will also bring about an excellent new way of life. there are also excellent travel links to the rest of Europe and Africa. Time in the South of France can be enjoyed in many ways with beautiful beaches, impressive shopping complexes and plenty sporting activities to enjoy. Furthermore, lovers of food and wine will be in their element with plenty opportunity to visit vineyards and enjoy the cafe culture the country is famed for.
Why this role?
- Work for one of the world’s best known CA Firms
- Enjoy ongoing training and excellent progression opportunities as well as the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the industry
- Gain exposure to an impressive range of Banking & FS clients including some huge European & Global banks
- Join a friendly multicultural team who socialise regularly outside of work which will make settling into your new location a lot easier
- Earn a competitive salary package
- Receive a total relocation allowance of 3000 Euros
- 3+ years of external audit experience gained within a CA Firm
- Extensive experience with Banking clients
- Fluency in both English and French
- US GAAP and PCAOB
SALARY / WAGE RANGE From EUR €40,000 – €43,000 If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV quoting (TGRCP12626) in the subject line. Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above. Think Global recruitment (Agy)
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.