Picture this – you fulfilling your career dreams within an internationally renowned practice. In a city that offers an awesome arts and culture scene, world champion baristas, friendly neighbourhood vibe & easy lifestyle.
Be on the forefront as Audit Senior actively involved in the planning, execution and finalisation of all aspects of the audit. Gain a fantastic opportunity to engage and work with broad and diverse range of clients of varying sizes, industries and complexity . Use your expertise to mentor junior team members.
Why this role?
- Enjoy working for this medium tier firm in the coastal capital
- Work for a firm that really does value its people and offers an excellent work/life balance
- Contribute to the development of junior team members, in the office and externally
- Amazing quality of life. Melbourne has been named the most liveable city in the world by the Economist Intelligence Unit for six years in a row
- Work in a balanced and inclusive environment
- Enjoy a varied portfolio of clients
- Use your expertise to identify risk matters and on-point resolutions thereof
- Melbourne offers an great arts and culture scene, first-rate universities and easy lifestyle
- Take audits through from planning to completion
- Explore magical winding alleyways , brimming with bustling shopping arcades, wandering musicians, live music and quiet street-side book cafes
- Be involved in development of new business relationships and business proposals
- Enjoy working in a multicultural environment
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- CA/ACCA/CPA qualified or the equivalent
- Relevant external audit experience in practice
- Sound knowledge of IFRS
- Confident and passionate engaging in business development.
- Experienced at supervising, coaching and motivating a diverse team
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet strict deadlines
- Due to current restriction of movement you will either be living in Australia or New Zealand or a returning Australian
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number MF13220 and job title on this advertisement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.