Audit Senior /Assistant Manager – Your opportunity to move to paradise! Sun, sea and an amazing outdoor lifestyle.
- Join this successful Big Four firm in 2019
- This firm cares about its people, runs a health and well being programme and operates flextime
- Work with an excellent portfolio including large listed clients
- Benefit from Big Four first class training
- Choose from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra
- Build rapport and strong business relationships with clients and your colleagues internally
- Experience good career progression
- Visa sponsorship and reallocation package provided
- Live in one of the most beautiful sunny countries in the world and enjoy modern city living and an outside lifestyle
- 3 years plus current or recent external audit experience
- Experience gained in a large CA firm
- Experience working with IFRS
- Fluent English language and excellent communication skills
- Experience gained in an established market such as the UK, Ireland, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, Singapore or Hong Kong
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV quoting (TGRAS12749) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.