Audit Seniors .. Auckland awaits!
If you are an inquisitive and driven Audit Senior, who wants to advance their career and learn form the best within one of the world’s leading CA Firms, then keep reading!
Build your career within a Top International CA firm in New Zealand’s largest and most diverse city. Join as a vital member of the team and assist in the planning and execution of all aspects of the audit. Have an amazing opportunity to work on a diverse portfolio of local and multinational clients and be actively involved in business development and engaging new clients. Supervise, develop and mentor junior team members.
- Witness, explore and enjoy a vibrant community, waterfront seafood restaurants and bars, as well as a dazzling skyline
- Work closely with Senior Managers and report to Partners and learn from the best
- Experience an array of different attraction s
- Be part of the audit from planning to completion
- Benefit from industry leading training
- Contribute to the development of new business relationships and business proposals through high level sales and marketing activity
- Work with an impressive portfolio of local and international clients
- Enjoy working in a multicultural environment where all diversities are welcomed
The ideal profile:
- CA/ACCA/CPA/CA qualified or the equivalent
- 4 – 6 years external audit experience in practice
- Varied industry exposure
- Working knowlage of IFRS
- Strong communication skills
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)