According to international surveys and rankings, Luxembourg is among the top 20 countries which offer the highest quality of living worldwide. This is the perfect opportunity for you to live in this stunning country. The country is thriving, from its fantastic natural environment to its small cosy town flair this is the place to be in the heart of Europe!
Along with the fantastic place to live, you could also work for a superb firm which is one of the largest in Luxembourg. If your background is specialised in Private equity then this opportunity is perfect for you, come and join a fantastic audit team and immerse yourself in this firm that is continuing to grow!
– Live in a country in the heart of Europe with easy access to Germany or France
– A country and firm with a multicultural environment where all are welcome
– Work with a high level of private equity clients
– A diverse culture with 47% of the population are from different nationalities
– Luxembourg is an incredibly safe location to live in
– Travel by any means but in the heart of Europe you are only a short trip to multiple other countries.
– Fantastic training looking after your progression.
– Luxembourg is the Second-Richest Country in the World in terms of GDP per capita after Qatar.
– Luxembourg has a compulsory public health system which offers universal coverage to 98% of the population
– Luxembourg’s school system is modelled after the French education system and leads to an internationally recognized baccalaureate
– Be able to collaborate with partners, directors, and managers
– Regular contact with clients
The ideal Profile:
– Chartered Accountancy Qualification preferred (CA/ACCA/ACA/CPA)
– Must have master’s degree in Economics, Management or Business School.
– 2 years’ experience in External Audit, with Private Equity a must!
– Speak Fluent English (German or French would be an asset)
– Fantastic communication skills
– Self-motivated –can meet deadlines and react well to the unexpected
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)