Immediately Available Audit Senior or Associate in Australia Work for one of Australia’s leading progressive CA firms where you will get the opportunity to develop your career in a way that suits your aspirations. This firm is proud of the training and development it offers staff and the fact that it recognises achievement by promotion from within. The firm has a dynamic approach to clients and prides itself on giving staff a flexible but stimulating environment to work in. Don’t just be one among many, come to a firm where you will be recognised for your contribution. The Role
- Work for one of Australia’s leading mid-tier progressive CA firms.
- Managing and delivering audit assignments for manager and partner review.
- Client facing and control all audit fieldwork.
- Prioritise & manage priorities to agreed project plan
- Assist manager or partner in with ad-hoc special assignments and reports.
- Opportunity to get involved in advisory work
- Merit based promotion opportunities
You · Minimum of 3 years audit experience in a CA firm · Accountancy Qualification or relevant degree · Experienced with IFRS and / or Australian GAAP · Experience with Caseware or similar audit software · Work autonomously with accuracy and attention to detail · Good at building rapport with clients and junior staff
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.