Whether you enjoy long walks on majestic beaches and unobstructed views of the sun melting into the ocean at sunset or more thrilling adventures like snorkeling with stingrays – The Cayman Islands offer an absolute stunning and welcomed break from your fast-paced concrete jungle lifestyle. Join this global leading CA firm as Manager and live the dream.
Why you should consider this role?
- The Cayman Islands offer sublime dinning, majestic beaches, hospitable weather and everything in between!
- Excel you career within a global, reputable CA firm
- It’s a brilliant place to bring up kids with private schools are excellent and follow either the British or American curriculum.
- Manage a significant portfolio of clients within the Financial Services industry
- This company offers amazing career progression opportunities
- The crime rate is far lower than comparable Caribbean locations
- This role will grant you the opportunity to work industry leaders
- Enjoy an excellent work-life balance
- Showcase your skills and develop, mentor and coach a thriving team
- For the foodies – there are many brilliant restaurants and cafes influenced by several countries
- The Cayman Islands are one of the biggest offshore tax havens
- Drive your own development with the support of the company
The ideal candidate:
- Professionally qualification ACA/CA/ACCA/CPA
- 5+ years external Audit experience within an international Top 10 accounting firm
- Financial Service/Insurance industry experience
- Experience in US GAAP and IFRS, ISA/GAAS
- Ability to identify and pursue business opportunities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience mentoring and leading a diverse team
- Organised and the ability to prioritise
- Fluent English language skills
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)