Live and work in Paradise, whilst building your career in a Big Four firm. Enjoy a great pace in life, chilled during the day, vibrant at night and lovely people. Turquoise sea, stunning clean sandy beaches, swim with turtles, you don’t need to dive here to see the wonderful sea life.
- Join this friendly, welcoming, inclusive Big Four office in the heart of the Caribbean!
- Work with banking and insurance clients, as well as a diverse portfolio including tourism, manufacturing and retail
- Learn with world renowned Big Four Training
- Experience career progression based on your own achievements
- Enjoy rewards and recognition including good bonuses throughout the year
- Work for a firm that provides a budget and days off for your health and wellbeing
- Manage audits from planning to completion, supervising small teams
- Focus on quality of work and client service
- Barbados offers direct flights to the UK, USA, Canada and many other Caribbean islands. Easy connections across the globe. Amazing rum!
- Barbados is paradise!!
The ideal applicant:
- 6 years plus audit experience gained recently in an audit firm
- Professional qualification ACA/CA/ACCA/CPA or similar
- Excellent English communication skills
- Financial services audit experience preferred, but not essential
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)