Breathtaking beaches, from bright white to luxurious pink hues, still in their purest form. Living in Bermuda means inevitably encountering this spectacular landscape. To top it all off, the island is packed full of culture, amazing food and captivating architecture.
While enjoying an Island lifestyle you will have the opportunity to work for a Big Four firm, which can offer you fantastic development opportunities, formal coaching and training programmes, a range of extra benefits including corporate gym rates and paid annual leave and an actual work-life balance – this is no myth!
- As Audit Manager you will have an international financial services portfolio with a focus on Insurance.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for you to grow and develop your career within Big Four
- Join a company that offers amazing career progression opportunities
- Venture to hidden gems to experience secluded and exclusive adventures
- Great work-life balance and time to relax and embrace the beautiful natural environment.
- The crime rate is far lower than in comparable Caribbean locations
- Use your creativity to solve complex issues
- Sail on the cerulean waters around the island
- This role will grant you the opportunity to work with industry leaders
- Own your engagements and ensure deadlines are met
- Showcase your skills and develop, mentor and coach a thriving team
- Hamilton, is a treasure trove for foodies and art lover
- Shorter commute to work means more time at the beach and adventure
- Drive your own development with the support of the company
To apply for this you would need:
- Professional qualification ACA/CA/ACCA/CPA
- 5+ years of external Audit experience within an international Top 10 accounting firm
- Insurance industry experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience mentoring and leading a diverse team
- If you have SOX experience, this would be a bonus!
- Organised and the ability to prioritise
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)